Let me count the ways.
1. I have read all the books, recommended them to everyone (regardless of age, reading ability), and own nearly all of them.
3. I saw the movie based on the book in the theater and laughed harder than... possibly everyone else in the theater combined. Especially in any scene featuring Fregley. Oh, Fregley!
4. I begged and pleaded with my boyfriend for us to join Blockbuster, despite the fact that we pay $14.99 a month to Netflix to watch any movie we like, because Netflix won't send us Wimpy Kid until late August but it hits other rental places on Tuesday (just 5 days from now).
5. He refused to join but I just placed an order on Amazon because, well, I can't wait to watch it again and to share it with family and friends. FREGLEY!
6. Today, I saw the cover for the new book, book 5, The Ugly Truth, and am now marking my calendar for its release on November 9th.